Management of Milestones, LLC
Estate Planning Essentials
Estate planning allows you to take control of your affairs, protect your loved ones and assets, and feel a sense of security in an uncertain world. Discover the secrets to effective planning at our upcoming complimentary workshop.
Saturday, December 9, 2023
10:00am – 1:00pm
Chester Cultural Arts and Technology Center
2300 W 4th St A211, Chester, PA
During this must-see event, top estate planning and elder law attorney, Lynne M. Summers, Esq., LL.M. will discuss estate planning basics — the why, what, and how of proper planning.
You will learn:
- How to control and protect your assets while you're alive, if you become disabled, and even after you pass away.
- The legal documents everyone needs.
- The benefits of trusts and whether you need one.
- What is involved in the probate process and why you may want to avoid it.
- How to protect your assets against the high cost of long-term care, divorce, creditors, taxes, and other threats.
- How to qualify for Medicaid assistance to pay for nursing home care without losing your life savings.
Take the first step toward protecting everyone you love
and everything you own by attending this workshop!
Please click the button below to register.